Thursday, January 3, 2013

1 for the New Year!

I have been super excited about getting some tidbits of time here and there to organize and create...
Create things that bring my children smiles and myself.
Dear Husband was amazed at what time management I exhibited. 
No moments wasted. 
Lots of inspiration Pins put to good use and lots of honey-do list almost done. 
I think I can start sewing the last projects for my craft room!
It has been a labor of love and the house is going to get a major far lift. 
Having a new construction home means we need to add those charming bits that an older home has. 
Some molding and new mirrors and a budget friendly kitchen redo. 
Then each room will get minor pieces added and paint...
The one year drywall touch up is done and now I can add COLOR!
Not to much since I am more of a subtle girl and I like looking for statement pieces that add that POP.
I am going room by room and selling most of our current pieces from the last house and looking for vintage or vintage inspired pieces. 
Vintage is my preference but sometimes I find the smell a little to much for my sensitive nose.
I can not wait to redo my bedroom since it is the room with the worst furniture!
I kid you not.....
The one thing I like about it is that it is solid wood and well made but way to masculine.
I showed my hubby this lovely bed and he said "if that will make you happy"

Only needs a wonderful chandi
How comfy does this look?
dreamy and subtle

It will be a wonderful year of mothering, home projects, and maybe a few trips...
Wishing everyone a wonderful new year filled with 
JOY


13 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Happy JOYful New Year to you, Tabitha!
higs,
Kimberly

Crafting Happy said...

Oh my that looks so comfortable! Happy New Year
- Jeanette

Melissa said...

We need to go junking soon!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Beautiful bedroom!! Ahhh, your hubby loves you!!! I'll ditto Kim, JOYful New Year to you!

stephanie said...

Happy New Year!

kandeland said...

wishing you a very happy new year Tabitha! xo

Bee Lady said...

Hey! Is this the same girl that was just talking about moving? Must have been those hormones talking!!!! I love that look and if it makes you happy, then go for it. Can't wait to see what you create!

Cindy Bee

Counting Your Blessings said...

That mirror in the background is pretty amazing too. =)

Blessings... Polly
p.s. Thanks so much for joining the Lovely Blogs collection.

Kelly_Deal said...

Tabitha, that bedroom is amazing! Yes, we have to get together for a little retail therapy and shopping! Hopefully springtime?

Hugs,

Kelly

Sarah said...

Creating is always a great pick-me-up, so glad you've been making time for it! =)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hey is it allll over but the shoutin' ?
that bed looks delicious and your Sweetie is a smart man, happy wife, happy life !
(())

Lorraine said...

Happy New Year, Tabitha!! Your bedroom looks dreamy, love the soft colors! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Lisa said...

beautiful, and yes I agree...loves you.
I really like the throws on the bed too. make it happen. lots of xoxoxo to you. been fighting sniffles and coughs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...