Saturday, February 2, 2013

(3) Celebrate Early Spring Swap

Ohh I am so excited that spring will arrive early this year...
So much so that it has made me want to start the swaps for 2013 off with a bang?

Please join me in the 
Spring has Sprung Basket Swap...


1) Each player will create a lovely basket for their player from a paper nut cup (found in the wilton section at Michael's, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby or WalMart) or paper mache carton that is at
least 1 and 1/2 inches tall...

2) Each player will fill the inside of the basket with lovely spring themed gifts...
These baskets are small so it will not take very much to fill them.
This also gives you an opportunity to get to know another blogger's likes and dislikes... 
The goodies do not have to be craft supplies...they may be flower packets...sweets or the like
No less then three lovely things...vintage or new.

3) These basket are petite to keep postage low. 
All packages should be sent with delivery confirmation.
Shipped to their partners no later than March 15th... 

4) Each player will create 2 baskets and receive 2 baskets.
Please do not start your basket until your partner is assigned...
Please do not commit to this swap unless you are sure you can mail and check your email to communicate with your partner...
Communication is vital to enjoying your swaps...and to ensure you both send and receive something lovely.

5) This swap is open to the U.S. residents. 
Please email me at creativewings1 (at) yahoo.com to join with your name and email address...
Partners will be assigned on February 8th 2013

I have found some inspiration and have pinned it to Here....

but here are a few examples that I love
lovely Andrea


So are you ready for spring?
Hugs, 
Tabitha

Linking up to Beverly's Pink Saturday!



12 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love this idea, Tabitha! I was just thinking this morning that I should get involved with a swap ~ get those creative juices flowing. : ) I'll email you with my info to sign up. Love your inspiration pics.

Adrienne's Whimsies said...

Hi Tabitha! Sign me up please!

Adrienne

jennspeacornpopnuts.com said...

Oh, that sounds like fun. I have not participated in swaps via blogging ... gosh, I'll have to ponder it a bit. Doesn't sound too difficult, is it?
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jenn

Doni said...

So glad you came by my party! Have fun with your swap. It looks like it will be fun. Really a cute idea.

Susan Clayton said...

Hello! Found your blog via Beverly's pink Saturday. Settling in now for a nice visit with you!

Annesphamily said...

Oh this is sweet! I am going to come back before the deadline and see if I am up to the challenge. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Anne

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

okay you know to sign me up !
Happy you are all getting better (())

mercedesscott said...

Hello Tabitha... its always such fun to visit you! I see you're off to a creative (and organized!) new year... wow! is it February already?!? Can't wait to see everyone's wee nut cup creations :)

mercedesscott said...

Hello Tabitha... its always such fun to visit you! I see you're off to a creative (and organized!) new year... wow! is it February already?!? Can't wait to see everyone's wee nut cup creations :)

Marcia Pilar said...

Hi Tabitha, thank you for stopping by the shop and for your encouraging words. I replied via email, but thought I'd stop by and visit with you anyhow. I was noticing your profile and you love all the movies I love. :) I love so many, really, but those are definitely some of my favorites.
Off to browse now.
XOXO's

Marcia Pilar said...

Tabitha, I swore I'd never participate in another swap, but I must admit this looks like so much fun. I'm just wondering if there are any gracious hostesses left out there in blogland. I'm sure you are, but this ol' heart of mine needs a little mending for now.
PS- I love that MS organization folder. Favorite color.
Hugs

Marlene said...

What a beautiful idea Tabethat, sorry I missed it. I'm sure the ladies did a gorgeous job, can't wait to see.
xxx
Marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...