Monday, April 29, 2013

Party Month

I was just thinking the other day I wonder if hubby will surprise me on my birthday or give me some extra funds for some goodies I have had my eye on for a little while. Getting older is never fun unless you party hard for weeks leading up to your birthday.
 I have been shopping hard for a mini family vacation that we are taking part of my birthday celebration. We are taking all four children on a ten plus hour drive to .....

Wish me luck. Traveling with my littles for our first real family vacation. 

Hope everyone has a lovely week!!


9 comments:

Melissa said...

I was JUST in DC a couple weeks ago. Let me know if you need any ideas of places to go.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohhh what fun ! hope ya'll have a great trip ... and you have a very blessed and HAPPY birthday (())

The Junque Seeker said...

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it, but hope you had a wonderful day. Love the idea of partying all month!

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Tabitha, Have a wonderful time, you know we took our son's to DC and lots of vacations that had fun kids things and they always say that DC was their favorite trip! So many things to see. Hugs, Terri

Maria said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time celebrating your birthday in D.C hope that hubby of your's spoils you rotten because you so deserve it....
Happy Birthday Tabitha.....
Want to see a layout featuring you please lol...

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

National Lampoon's family vacation!! Seriously, what FUN!!!

I HOPE your hubby spoils you on your special day!!!!

xoxo

Kelly_Deal said...

Happy birthday Tabitha! Have fun!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

OH WOW! How fun. Happy Birthday! Your vacation is not that far from me. Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Much appreciated!

Jillian

Susan Clayton said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great trip. Your scrap booking pictures look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...