Thursday, May 23, 2013

(12) catch up game....

Goodness gracious I can't remember ever being this busy. 
I try not to start a blog post with those words since everyone has moments in there life that are busy. 
I have wanted to get my hands dirty planting and helping out with end of year fun with my littles so blogging has definitely taken a back seat.
I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and also thank my sweet friend Maria for sending me this fabulous spinkles box from Webster's Pages for my bday.

I promise I won't hoard it Maria!!!
She has challenged me to create something about me and this is just what I needed to kick myself into gear. 

I also wanted to show everyone the fabulous giveaway that I won over at JoAnne's wonderful blog.

What a generous lady to send all these wonderful goodies...

And while on vaca to D.C. I stopped at a few junk shops and scored these goodies..
along with a few others I will share later.
Have a lovely Weekend Ladies...
Tabitha


11 comments:

JansArtyJunk said...

ooooooh what a lovely lot of treasures...can't wait to see what you create with them! ;)

JoAnne said...

I'm so glad you like your goodies Tabitha. Enjoy them and your holiday weekend! xo

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Well goodness woman, you have children and are a goooood mommy so of course you are busy busy. I'm exhausted thinking about it! But I do hope you get back to blogging and showing us your beautiful creations and great stuff (())

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Tabitha, beautiful play things! Have fun!
enJOY a lovely weekend,
Kimberly

Maria said...

Get out of your garden girlfriend, and get creating come on if I can you can...
Make something lol.....

Hugs from across the ocean


Maria

Bee Lady said...

Happy Birthday...late!
You are very creative so I'm sure you will make something wonderful out of all of your goodies.

Cindy Bee

onlinephduk said...

Congrats on winning! Being busy is good. Being busy means you are not bored. Good luck on your challenge! Look forward to seeing the finished product.


Professional Doctorates by Dora

Kelly_Deal said...

Look at all of those goodies! Have fun Tabitha!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhh, the jewelry is so YOU!!!!!!

xoxo

mercedesscott said...

Hi Tabitha... just dropping by to see what you're up to; looks like you've been busy :-) BTW I adore the new look of your blog - so pretty! Just got back from Karla's BirdSong event and I'm recharged for some creating!

DJAjewels said...

Hi Tabitha,
New follower here - stumbled upon your blog from Pinterest. Love the goodies you found on vacation!
Irene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...