Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Garden Happy- 17

The best part of summer, besides spending lots of fun time with my babes, hands down has to be the bounty of flowers.
This year I have planted the most flowers. I could not resist the clearance flowers and the hunt for the special blooms I have pinned. 
I have discovered this year that even my local grocery store can be a great source of blooms.

My roses are by far my favorite this year. I had no luck with my peonies this year and will give it a second go next spring.





I enjoy cutting an array of flowers for my table each week. 
Enjoy, 
Tabitha




8 comments:

Tami Hacker said...

Your flowers are so lovely!

The Junque Seeker said...

These are beautiful, Tabitha!

Bee Lady said...

I love all of the colors of summer too. Beautiful flowers.

Cindy Bee

Kelly_Deal said...

Gorgeous flowers Tabitha! For some odd reason I have no luck with sunflowers.......

Daisy Ethington said...

Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!
Daisy~

Linda Primmer said...

Gorgeous flowers. How lovely to cut fresh flowers for your home.

lynn said...

beautiful garden flowers, tabitha:) my roses and hydrangeas had a bad year and my peonies didn't even bud:(

have a great week!

Susan Clayton said...

Hello. I am having some sort of problem seeing your newer posts. I see the title - you're on my Blog Roll but when I click on it - it says it doesn't exist!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...